Monday, March 12, 2012

Days at Disney

Although it fell early this year, I was more than ready for spring break. With the arrival of Friday afternoon, David and I wasted no time in kicking off our week-long break. As soon as my last class of the day ended, I ran home to grab my suitcase, and before I knew it I was on a plane flying to the happiest place on earth...Disney World!
This time around, we spent most of our time at Epcot and Magic Kingdom. We were able to travel around the different countries at Epcot, take a ride with Peter Pan, Nemo, and Winnie the Pooh, and have our photos taken with Mickey and his friends! What I think I like most about Disney World is that while it's geared towards children, there are a lot of neat things for older kids and adults to enjoy, whether it's roller coasters or attractions that are educational but fun at the same time.
I had a great time while in Florida, and now I feel refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to tackle the second half of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment