Monday, April 23, 2012

Eat Mor Chikin

Throughout my college years, I have discovered that a great place to go when you need a study break, a little ice-cream pick-me-up, or a delicious dinner is none other than the wonderful Chick-Fil-A. This past week my housemates and I were feeling a little overwhelmed with our end of the year papers and presentations, so we decided to just put down what we were doing and bond over some chicken sandwiches (and fries and ice-cream, of course). As we walked into Chick-Fil-A, we were immediately greeted by the friendly staff. I have found that not only is the food here delicious, but the employees are so incredibly kind that they always just brighten my day! 

Great conversations and good food did the trick for me that day. I’m beginning to realize that my days as a senior are numbered, which is why I’m so glad that my housemates and I were able to set this time aside to spend together. You may think ask, “What’s the big deal? You just went out to eat.” My response is- yes, we just went out to eat, but not at just any restaurant. It was Chick-Fil-A. And it was delicious. While I realize that this may seem like a menial event, I also know that these are the sort of moments that I will look back on once my friends and I depart- the simple moments filled with laughter, food, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment