Sunday, May 6, 2012

5 Things I Will Miss About Rockhurst

What I Will Miss About Rockhurst
5.) Planet Sub
Planet Sub is the sandwich, snack, coffee, and mini grocery store located in the Rockroom. The reason why Planet Sub (P-Sub for short) made this list is because it is attached to some very memorable Rockhurst moments. I remember freshmen and sophomore year when, after attending student mass on Sunday nights, everyone flooded to P-Sub for dinner. The line would be out the door, across the Rockroom, and up the steps. The Rockroom would just buzz with activity and it was a great time to socialize. I remember the beloved student employees who once worked there, whose personalities really made going to P-Sub an experience. I remember all the times we went to P-Sub to load up on candy and snacks before going to see a movie at SAB’s $3 movie night. Looking back now, I realize how many great memories began with a trip to P-Sub- whether it was staying up late “doing homework” with friends, picking up sandwiches to on to a picnic at Loose Park, or just enjoying some late-night conversations. 
Seniors living up the P-Sub experience one last time

No comments:

Post a Comment